This week we talk about Fathers days and Peter calls in.
JJ's computer is almost toast, Graham is on the high see, and we have an interview.
This week we interview Andreas Forsland the CEO of a Company called Cognixion.
The app is Speakprose.
It will be available in the Apple App Store soon.
It's free to download and use all the basic conversational features including:
- Academy - a group of chatbots that simulate different real world social scenarios for practicing communication using Speakprose
- Basics - a super intuitive way to assemble sentences with tiles
- Gestures - ability to speak quickly using pre-programmed swipe gestures
- Custom - ability to customize your gesture phrases
- Profile - ability to track communication performance (words per day, trending over time)
This week Kirk travels to WWDC for interviews:
Scientists can measure the level of zinc and copper in teeth and can tell a lot about Autism. Also we talk a little about the connection of epilepsy and autism.
Planning a vacation for JJ so we can repair the floors and wall.
Graham gets a new nickname. Pete is watching the dog this week.